There are many ways you can support our charity.
We are always overwhelmed by the amount of support and encouragement given to us by members of the public. If you would like to support the work we do with children and families impacted by parental imprisonment you can make a donation via Virgin Money Giving or make a direct bank transfer.
If you would like to run a fundraising event for us please get in touch as we would love to give you as much support as we can.
Your donations help by:
- Supporting us in breaking the cycle of intergenerational offending (65% of boys with a parent in prison go onto offend themselves).
- Reducing isolation, stigma and shame.
We use your donations to:
- Train volunteer mentors who will then support children on a 1:1 basis for at least 12 months.
- Run groups so children and parents impacted by parental imprisonment can meet others in a similar situation and help to reduce the isolation, stigma and shame attached to having a parent in prison.
- Provide activities for children to provide new experiences and raise their aspirations for the future.
- Provide 1:1 support for children including art and music-based therapy.