There are many ways you can support our charity.
We are always overwhelmed by the amount of support and encouragement given to us by members of the public. If you would like to support the work we do with children and families impacted by parental imprisonment you can make a donation via our JustGiving page or make a direct bank transfer.
We do not receive statutory funding, and so rely on generous grants and donations to provide support to family members in their community. Even small amounts of fundraising make a huge difference to the lives of children impacted by parental imprisonment.
If you would like to run a fundraising event for us please get in touch as we would love to give you as much support as we can.
Your donations help us to:
- Provide quality interventions and support
- Enable children to realise their full potential
- Break the chains of intergenerational offending and parent re-offending
- Work innovatively with partners in supporting families within their own communities
We use your donations to:
- Provide 1:1 support for children with a qualified practitioner
- Train volunteer mentors who will directly support a child on a 1:1 basis for 12 months, giving them a positive adult role model and allowing them to access new experiences
- Run online support and activity groups so children can explore complex feelings in a safe space with people who understand
- Provide wraparound support for parents and carers so that they are able to communicate and support their children effectively