Have a listen to Bridget, a grandmother we have been supporting for nearly 2 years. Learn more about the work we do and understand a bit about what it is like to have a parent in prison. Interested in volunteering with us? Please get in touch.Back to 'Our News'
- Project Worker Job Description – Reading
- Blog – A young persons view of having their parent in prison
- Video: Giving children of prisoners a voice
- Interview on BBC radio Oxford
- Take a look at the art work submitted for the creative competition we held across schools and youth groups. The title was ‘What would it be like to have a parent in prison?’ There were so many great entries, including drawings judged by illustrator Korky Paul, short stories judged by author Danny Lee and photographs judged by British media executive Sue Douglas. The art work was on display in the Criminology department at Oxford University.