purpose and values
Children Heard and Seen is a charity that works to mitigate the effects of parental imprisonment on children, young people and their families.
We aim to provide quality services for children with a family member in prison.
Children Heard and Seen are committed to
- Providing high quality interventions to children and young people of prisoners.
- Ensuring children are identified and supported.
- delivering high quality, effective training packages.
- ensuring that children and their families should not be discriminated against because a member of their family has been imprisoned.
- To provide quality interventions and support.
- To enable children and young people to fulfill their potential.
- To reduce intergenerational and parent re-offending.
- To work innovatively in partnership with stakeholders other partners and funders